- Take a bowl of hungcurd, add one sachet of Orika’s Italian Seasoning and 3 tsp fresh parsley and beat it well.
- Spread this mixture on a platter and keep it aside
- In a saucepan, pour some hot water (tip:-add 1 tsp vinegar for nice poached eggs)
- Take two eggs and break them in the hot boiling water
- Once cooked place them on hungcurd base.
For the chilli butter dressing:-
- In a small nonstick pan, add 2 cubes of butter, 2 tsp of freshly chopped garlic, 1 – 1.5 tsp of Orika,’s Tandoori Marinade and saute it.
- Pour this chilli butter dressing on the poached eggs.
- Season it with fresh parsley.