Lauki Ke Kebab
2 boiled potatoes
2 TSP chopped garlic
2 TSP chopped ginger
1 finely chopped onion
2-3 finely chopped green chillies
3 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
3-4 tbsp Gram flour or besan
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp hot red chilli
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp roasted jeera powder
1/2tsp chaat masala
Ghee and oil for frying
For the Mint dipping sauce - 4 tbsp of hung curd + 2tsp Orika
- Peel the lauki
- Cut into half. Grate and add salt and leave for 15 mins.
- In a pan, toast the gram flour.
- Squeeze out excess water. Add boiled grated potatoes.
- Add all the chopped ingredients.
- Add the Orika spices - I've used some amazing Turmeric, coriander, garam masala, red chilli powder
- Add some chaat masala and roasted jeera.
- Mix well till it becomes a dough.
- Make into tikkis.
- Put ghee on the tawa and cook for 10 mins till golden brown.
- Serve with hung curd and Orika’s Mint Seasoning.
- It's Yummy and delicious and perfect for summers. Do try it at home!